The Yankum Ropes Winch Line is hand forged by Vikings enjoying their glory in Valhalla that love watching recoveries! (That last statement was "based" on a true story and "based on" is all you have to say to make it sound true)
Made from Plasma® (HMPE fiber), this stuff is strong like an ox and provides peace of mind that it won't turn into a metal whip if it breaks. Did we mention it was easy on the eyes AND on the hands?
Size and weight Ratings:
- 3/8” Diameter - rated at 17,500 lbs MTS.
- 7/16” Diameter - rated at 22,000 lbs MTS.
- Polymeric Coating for enhanced protection against abrasion and UV exposure.
- Thimble Dipped to avoid using a metal thimble, which often causes chafing and cutting from thimble collapse.
- Chafing sleeve provided to protect line from chaffing on abrasive obstacles
- Made in the USA in an ISO 9001:2008 certified facility